Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Ghost Town

It is going to resemble a ghost town in here for a couple years.  Why, you may ask??  I am moving to Alaska and the internet is much slower than I currently experience.  Also, we are going to take in all we can take in while living there only 2 years.  For that reason, we will all be limiting our internet time...okay, the adults will be limiting their internet time.  The kids don't get online.

So I will combine subjects for a little while and just keep things rolling over at Kay's Little Korner.  So hop on over to see me there.


Kay’sLittleKorner

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's so exciting. We packed up and moved to Germany two and a half years ago. It has been such a wonderful adventure. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we are so excited!! I will maintain the History Hunting directory and this blog is not going away, just existing.

      Delete