Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dad made it!!

Woohoo!!  My father made it!  His heart started back up again!!

The ended up only doing 2 of the replacement bypass veins... the third blockage, the 2 spots on the same artery where 90% blocked, were not found during the surgery.  I am hoping that means God chose to miraculously make that one disappear :-)  Because He is a great and gracious God like that!!

I feel like dancing before the Lord like David did before the Ark.  In fact, I think the kids and I will have our little praise God mosh pit... a favorite thing of ours to do.  We can truly shred on our air instruments... someday we may show you ;-)

Thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness, for your great mercies, for granting us the desires of our hearts, and for forgiving us our weaknesses.  You are a mighty and powerful God, compassionate beyond our mortal measures... AMEN!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wooohooo! Praising the Lord with you for yet another answered prayer!! God is so gracious and good! So happy for you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your prayers, kathryn!! i could tell the whole family was just bathing in prayer... God is mighty when we are weak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been a bit behind on my blog reading.....SO glad for this report!!! Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete